The process of migrating from one country to another is nothing new because almost every year there are many people who plan on migrating to a foreign country, maybe for getting a new and better job opportunity or for higher studies as well. With the advent of globalization many potential entrepreneurs have also started to settle their business in a foreign nation, due to the presence of better growth potential prevailing in the economy.
How many of you wants to visit a beautiful oversea location for spending your vacations or holidays? Ofcourse it is everyone’s dream to fly and visit a foreign country and travel across the whole nation with their family. In recent times there as been a significant increase in the number of Australian citizens who have opted for migrating to the land of Canada, looking for a better job prospect or offer.
But for the purpose of migration there is the need to first apply for the visa program of any particular country, without which it won’t be possible to get entry in to the states. Same is the case with the country of Canada, for which the citizens of Australia needs a valid working visa.
Category of Visa program for Canada :-
There are several option for applying under different visa categories for Canada and depending upon the specific requirement the applicant can decide what type of visa are they looking for. In case if you are an Australian trying to find a job offer in Canada then you need to apply for the working visa Canada for Australian citizens.
Candidates who wants to migrate from Australia to Canada in order to work there for a limited period, can acuqire a working holiday visa Canada for Australians very conveniently. Such visa allows the holder to work in any organisation in Canada for a specified time period but does not offer the chance to apply for receiving a permanent residency card.
Requirements for Australian Citizens applying under Working Visa category of Canada :-
Following are some essential requirements that every Australian citizen needs to fulfil in order to acquire working visa for Canada :-
- The applicant should be a citizen of Australia.
- A valid passport should be in possesion of the applicant and the time period for which you are going to stay in the country of Canada for work purpose should not be more than the passport’s validity.
- Candidate who have completed 18 years of age can apply for the visa program. The maximum age limit, in case of an Australian citizen is 30 years.
- Applicant should have a adequate amount of funds to support their stay in Canada.
- There is the need to present a health certificate from a recognised medical institution of Australia which can certify that the applicant is fit and healthy for immigrating to Canada.
- Candidate should also have funds to sponsor thereturn tickets back to their home country, in this case, Australia.
Usually the whole process of Visa allocation takes about ten to twelve weeks as all the documents are thoroughly checked and verified by the authorities.